Cancellation Policy - Pakistan In The Emirates 2018
When you purchase any Experience, your deposit or full payment will be taken at the time after which you will receive an 'auto-acknowledgement' of your purchase and payment receipt.
- For all purchases made prior to June 23, 2018, you have 14 days from purchase to cancel any or all Experience to receive a full refund.
- For all purchases made June 23 - 30, 2018, you have until July 8 to cancel any or all Experience to receive a full refund.
- For all purchases made from July 1, 2018, you have 7 days from purchase to cancel any or all Experiences to receive a full refund.
- Any or all Experience cancelled from Sept 1 onwards, there will be no refund whatsoever.
Should you cancel any or all Experiences, whether paid in full or deposit only, after the above cooling off periods, GBP£200 will be forfeited for each Experience. As such, should you purchase two Experiences for the 1st Test and three Experiences for the 2nd Test, and you need to cancel one Experience at each Test, then GBP£400 will be forfeited.
- For all purchases made on or after August 31, 2018 your full payment will be received and no refund will be offered in the advent of your cancellation thereafter
- Names are transferable until August 31, 2018. From September 1, 2018 any name change will be considered a cancellation and a new booking will be required, with no refund payable.
If you have any queries relating to this cancellation policy please contact us.