Thanks for visiting Australian Cricket Tours.
Prior to May 8, 2023, to know who is serious about touring, we invited you to add your name to a future Australian Cricket Tours priority list by making a A$10 per person booking. As of May 8, 2023, this is only A$1 but is NON-REFUNDABLE.
A few points to know:
- Your priority list booking does not guarantee a place
- This booking gives you access to re-book our confirmed tour/s before we publish our booking page for anyone to book
- We will invite you to re-book on a page visible only to you
- We will tell you how many days you have to re-book when we invite you to rebook. You will have no more than 7-days to re-book
- We are not responsible if you are 'offline' when invited to re-book
- We are not responsible if tours are SOLD OUT by the time you re-book
- There is no obligation to proceed, we hold you to nothing
- The A$10 is fully refundable if you ask before the end of the tour you have 'booked'
- If you change the email address you used when booking, we won't try to find you
- We are not responsible for you not being asked to rebook because you changed email address
- You must let us know of your email change
Should you think we're 'profiteering';
- 1 - There is no gun to your head, and you may still be able to book any remaining places
- 2 - We only receive A$0.68c for each A$1 (see below) so for now must hold off on the west wing extension or moving our empire to Dubai.
Points above relate to our A$10 and A$1 deposit bookings ONLY.