Booking Your Australian Cricket Tour
Once you have read & understood the detailed information about the Australian Cricket Tour you wish to enjoy, we look forward to receiving your booking. These are some important points:
- Unless otherwise stated, and with the exception of dollar deposit bookings, FULL PAYMENT is required at the time of booking
- Booking a tour means you have read & accepted our cancellation policy and terms & conditions
- You must provide a valid email address that can receive emails from Australian Cricket Tours. Add @AustralianCricketTours.com to your email address book to (possibly) prevent emails going to junk mail
- After you have booked, if you do not receive an auto-email confirmation from us (and it is not in your junk folder), you may have supplied an incorrect email address. Contact us if this is the case
- If you have booked for 2 or more people we will contact you for additional names, shirt sizes, flight details, and any extra nights needed
We Want You To Be Comfortable With Your Decision To Join Us So If You Have Any Questions Before Booking, Contact Us First As It May Be Too Late To Change Or Cancel Without Forfeiting A Percentage Of, If Not All, Your Payment.