Dollar Deposit Bookings
Thanks for visiting Australian Cricket Tours.
Prior to May 8, 2023, so we know who is serious about touring, we have invited you to add your name to a future Australian Cricket Tours priority list by paying a A$10 per person deposit. As of May 8, 2023, the deposit is only A$1.
A few points to know:
- This gives you the option to book before we publish our booking page
- We invite you to re-book on a page visible only to you
- This does not guarantee a place
- You may only have 2-3 days to re-book once we invite you
- It's not our fault if you are 'offline' when asked to re-book
- We are not responsible if tours are SOLD OUT by the time you re-book
- The A$10 deposit is fully refundable if you ask at any time before we invite you to re-book
- If you choose not proceed, you must ask for a refund within 7 days of us inviting you to re-book, otherwise the deposit is forfeited
- Should you re-book, the A$10 will not be refunded, unless you ask. Tours cost A$500 - A$15000 so many aren't fussed but if you want it refunded, you must ask before your tour ends
- It is up to you to maintain a valid email address and let us know of any change. If you change email address, we won't try to find you
As of May 8, 2023, our deposit is A$1 but remains NON-REFUNDABLE. You will still be invited to re-book before we publish our booking pages
These points relate to our A$10 and A$1 deposit bookings ONLY.