Getting To & Through Pakistan 2022
- Australian Passports Require A Tourist Visa To Enter Pakistan For Up To 90 Days. Apply For Single Or Multiple Entry Visas On The Pakistan Government Visa Website. This Is Easy To Navigate But If You Need Further Information You Contact:
- Pakistan High Commission - Canberra
- Pakistan High Commission - London
- Australia High Commission - Islamabad
- Phone: +92.51.8355500
Getting to Pakistan is limited as airlines take time to reopen routes post C19. Best is via Dubai (Emirates) or Doha (Qatar) with multiple daily flights to Karachi, Multan, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and even Faisalabad. Thus, from Parramatta it is easier to reach Pakistan than it is Paraburdoo! SE Asian airlines currently have limited to no services to Pakistan but research all options on:
Once in Pakistan travel between cricket cities is easy by train or plane. There's a wealth of long-distance buses with business class and beds if you want to travel in luxury to where trains & planes don't. You can rent cars with drivers or brave the roads yourself.
AIRLINES IN PAKISTAN
- PAKISTAN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES
- Pakistan's Largest Though Skeletal, Domestic Network Offer 15% Off Lahore - Karachi - Lahore Flights Departing 0000am - 0600am
- Primarily International, AirBlue Only Operate From Karachi To Multan, Lahore, Islamabad, and Peshawar
1998 could not have been a worse match schedule, requiring me to travel by train from Peshawar to Karachi. Told it was 25 hours, it took 42 hours and scarred me deep but not deep enough to stop me from travelling on Pakistan Railways again. Since the those harsh days, service and rolling stock has improved immensely making journeys far more comfortable and reliable.
When you join us for the Australian Cricket Tour to Pakistan 2022 we include rail travel as required for the short jaunts between Lahore, Pindi, Multan & Peshawar. Travel to or from Karachi will be in a private saloon carriage.
All rail travell will be confirmed and included for all hotel tours once we know where we are playing.
- PAKISTAN RAILWAYS
- Online Booking Is Only For Pakistan Citizens
With more choice than train, travel between Pindi, Lahore, Peshawar, Faisalabad, and Multan can be quicker and more timely by bus. I wouldn't travel by bus to or from Karachi but long-distance buses connect small towns & centres where the rails don't. If travelling throughout Pakistan and you want to see amazing sights that trains & planes pass by, then buses can serve you well.
If you wish to brave the elements by driving in Pakistan, research options using:
Otherwise Research & Book Directly On:
SAFETY AND SECURITY