West Indies 2021 - Sample Fixture
In June - July 2021 Australia returns to the 'Wild West Indies' for 3 ODI's and 3 T20's. With 10 nations in which we might play, until the official fixture is released creating an 'accurate' Experience due to varying standards of hotels & availability and limited flight schedules between some islands is nigh on impossible.
- The perfect schedule is 3 ODI's on St Kitt's and then 3 T20's on Antigua
- The worst schedule is 3 matches in Jamaica and 3 in Guyana, in which case the whole thing is off!
To give you the best 'idea' of what we will do over three weeks, we have created 4 Experiences based on our 'preferred' islands and match schedules. These dates are not the match fixtures and you should not book any holidays, flights, or otherwise, until the official fixture has been confirmed.
Based on wishful thinking, prepare for a trip like this:
- June 15 - 19 on Sparkling St Maarten for 4 nights ALL INCLUSIVE on magnificent Maho Beach
- June 19 - 26 on Cool St Kitts for 3 ODI's and 7 nights on fantastic Frigate Bay
- June 26 - July 3 on Amazing Antigua for 3 T20's and 7 nights ALL INCLUSIVE on very Jolly Harbour
- July 3 - 7 on Beautiful Barbados for 4 nights on the stunning South Coast
If we do not play in St Kitts, Antigua, or Barbados, take what we have prepared for these islands and overlay the experience on St Lucia, Grenada, Dominica, St Vincent, or Trinidad to give you the flavour of what we will do there.
- Based on this sample fixture, you are required to buy your own return flight from home to St Maarten and then Barbados back home. We include your flights from St Maarten to St Kitts to Antigua to Barbados
- Lock yourself in for the action by booking and paying a FULLY REFUNDABLE £10 (AUD$20) DEPOSIT per person per island. All 'early bookings' will have first refusal should the confirmed fixture not suit your travel plans. The £10 deposit per island is for any island regardless of where we ultimately play.