Australia vs West Indies 2021
Cricket in the West Indies
*We Are No Longer Hosting This Tour Due To Local Health Restrictions*
In June - July 2021 the Australian Cricket Team returns to the 'Wild West Indies' for 3 ODI's and 3 T20's. With 10 cricket nations in which to play, until the official cricket fixture is released and due to varying standards of hotels & availability and limited flights between islands, creating 'confirmed' Cricket Tours is near impossible. Recent cricket series in the West Indies suggests we will play 3 ODI's on one island, and 3 T20's on another.
This Is A Tour We'd Love:
- The perfect schedule is 3 ODI's on St Kitt's and 3 T20's on Antigua
- The worst schedule is 3 matches in Jamaica and 3 in Guyana, in which case the whole thing is off!
To give you the best 'idea' of what we will do over three weeks, we have created 4 Cricket Tours based on our 'preferred' islands and cricket fixture. These are unconfirmed cricket fixtures and you should not book any holidays, flights, or otherwise, until the fixture has been confirmed by West Indies Cricket.
If we went, we would plan a tour similar to this:
- June 15 - 19 on Sparkling St Maarten
- 4 nts ALL INCLUSIVE on Maho Beach
- June 19 - 26 on Cool St Kitts
- 3 ODI's
- 7 nts on Frigate Bay
- June 26 - July 3 on Amazing Antigua
- 3 T20's
- 7 nts ALL INCLUSIVE on Jolly Harbour
- July 3 - 7 on Beautiful Barbados
- 4 nts on the South Coast
If we do not play in St Kitts, Antigua, or Barbados, overlay these cricket tours on St Lucia, Grenada, Dominica, St Vincent, or Trinidad to give you the flavour of what we will do on those islands.
- Based on this sample cricket tour, you must buy your own flight from home to St Maarten and then Barbados back home. We include flights from St Maarten to St Kitts to Antigua to Barbados
- Lock yourself in by booking and paying a FULLY REFUNDABLE £10 (AUD$20) DEPOSIT per person per island, regardless of where Australia and West Indies ultimately play their cricket.